Garden Elements Landscape Pty Ltd is a company founded on a solid 24 years of experience in both residential and commercial landscape as well as maintenance.
Based on the Gold Coast, but servicing Brisbane and greater surrounds Garden Elements can manage many types of projects ranging from large commercial projects to small residential tasks, including property maintenance of all types. Garden Elements can also provide Project Management of existing contracts or provide consultation process in order to get landscape projects up and running – this incorporates budgeting, designing, plant recommendation and programming.
The companies’ founder, Loch McClelland, has 24 years’ experience in the industry including working for 16 years in Sydney for a major landscaping company as Project Manager then relocating to Brisbane as Construction Manager for another leading Landscape Management company. The transition north was to start up the landscaping arm of that company and oversee and manage an 8 Million dollar project (SAFE Link Alliance). As the company grew, it was bought out and Loch was promoted to Project Manager for the new Landscape & Civil owners.
Loch McClelland has knowledge in all aspects of hard and soft landscaping including re-vegetation and rehabilitation works as well as staging and managing maintenance projects. In all projects, safety management has been a major focus followed by quality control, attention to detail and programing to deliver to all clients a complete package.
MEMBERSHIP & ASSOCIATIONS
- Associate Diploma of Applied Science (Landscape)
- Certificate 111 in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- First Aid Certificate
- OHS White Card
EXPERIENCED PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF MAJOR PROJECTS
- Cross city tunnel (relocation of heritage walling) – 350K
- M5 Tunnel Sydney – 1.2m
- Lane Cove Tunnel – 5m
- Woolworths Head Office Bella Vista Sydney – 980K
- M4 widening Sydney – 1.8m
- East West Bus Transit way Sydney – 3m
- Windsor Road upgrade Sydney – 2m
- Eastern Creek Drag way Sydney – 800K
- SAFE link Alliance Brisbane (Centenary Ipswich road intersection) – 8m
- Airport Link (East Sections) – 1.3m
- Legacy Tunnel – 2.1m
- Jupiter Casino Event Lawn – 1.2m